- Request Technology - Craig Johnson
- Open + Bonus
- Contract Type
- Full time
Prestigious Enterprise Company is currently seeking a Solution Architect for the end-user technologies. Candidate will be responsible for the end user experience interacting with Information Systems through managed collaboration (Office 365), mobile, and desktop engineering. This role will have substantial knowledge and experience of the Office 365 platform, services, and related configurations. Candidate will provide mentoring, consultation, and leadership for architecture, configuration, migration best practices, and strategies. Technologies include Exchange Hybrid, Office 365 portal, Intune, SharePoint, Microsoft Windows, Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM), and Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) among others.
Candidate will ensure the planning, selection, build, and maintenance of high quality technology solutions that meet defined and emerging business capability needs in a cost effective way.
- Design, build, implement, and support end -user IT solutions.
- Ensure IT solutions meet requirements for security, availability, capacity, resiliency, and performance in a way that is efficient and supportable, reducing overall support costs.
- Understand industry leading solutions and trends for assigned technologies and applying those as appropriate.
- Understand business needs and partnering with appropriate IT counterparts to recommend technology solutions.
- Establish and maintain an IT multi-year strategy with a focus on continuous improvement. Create and maintain solutions architecture artifacts and other strategy and system documentation.
- Expert knowledge of deploying Microsoft cloud services and platforms: Office 365, Azure, Intune, OneDrive, Skype/Teams, and Multi-factor Authentication (MFA).
- Strong working knowledge of Server technologies, Active Directory, Group Policy, and network technologies are required.
- Experience with Veritas Enterprise Vault and other archiving system is a plus.
- Excellent debugging and optimization skills are required.
- Must have strong Scripting skills in industry standard tools (PowerShell).
- Experience with third party migration tools for Exchange Server and Office 365.
- Mobile Device Management (MDM) experience a plus.
- Experience with Desktop Engineering technologies (Windows 10, Autopilot, hardware diversity)
- Bachelor's degree highly preferred
- And 2 years lead experience.