RETENTION BONUS of $2,000 (1st half paid after 90 days of service; 2nd half paid after one year)
CDL & Inspection License a plus, but not required.
We offer Competitive Pay, Healthcare, Short Term Disability, Life Insurance, and other benefits.
The position includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Perform routine repairs, cleaning, lubrication, adjustments and proper maintenance of equipment
- Perform brake jobs, chassis work, air system repairs and conduct minor and major inspections
- Handle equipment related road calls; to extent possible assist operator in diagnosing problem and provide recommendations for repairs or referrals to repair facility as appropriate. May be required to drive replacement vehicle to operator (requires valid CDL)
- Document on repair orders all work performed and parts used to repair any company or outside vehicle
- Check daily driver vehicle inspection defects and repair as necessary to conform with all D.O.T. rules and regulations.
Martz Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/ Veterans/Disabled