Front Desk - Resident Support
Dynamic individual who can multi-task and handle a busy front desk. Greets visitors, business representatives, guests of residents, and residents, answers their questions and directs them to the office or person they wish to see. Answers the telephone, takes and distributes messages and other related clerical duties.
- Competitive salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision, & Life Insurance
- Flex Spending Account (FSA)
- Supplemental Insurance Plans
- Paid Holidays, Vacation, Personal Days, and Sick Leave
- Complimentary Lunch
- Fitness Facility
- Full time, 32 hours with possibility for 40 depending on workload.
- Day shift, 8am to 4pm. Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Sunday, PRN Must be flexible to cover 2nd and 3rd when needed.
- Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent
- Valid Texas Driver’s License
- Experience in hospitality and/or dispatch field preferred
- Excellent diplomacy, customer service, and interpersonal relations, as well as verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong, detail-oriented skills, multi-tasking, organization, and self-management.
- Must be a team player.