Receive, verify, sort, disperse and account for (maintain inventory of) vault cargo items.
$13.00 per hour for the AM Shift
$13.50 per hour for the PM Shift
Essential Job Functions:
- Check identifying numbers or seals on bags of deposits and/or change shipments against the receipts accompanying each bag, or against the listing provided for such bags, boxes or containers.
- Count items, record amounts and serial numbers, sign and date receipts and manifests.
- Load/unload wagons or flatbed carts with bags/boxes of coin weighing an average of 50 lbs. per item. Function is performed several times during a 6 to 10 hour shift, 5 to 6 days per week.
- Load/unload buggies containing bags of currency/checks weighing an average of 50 lbs. per item. Function is performed several times during a 6 to 10 hours shift, 5 to 6 days per week.
- Sort individual cargo items by route.
- Communicate verbally with co-workers and with customers via telephone.
Performance Of The Above Functions Requires:
- Ability to push/pull wagons, carts, buggies, dollies loaded with cargo weighing up to several hundred pounds.
- Unrestricted ability to repetitiously bend, stoop, squat, stand, walk, climb, twist, turn, and reach out.
- Ability to perform repetitious lifting of items weighing an average of 50 lbs. each from floor level to approximately 4-foot high counter top.
- Ability to repetitiously bend (stoop and/or squat) to lift items weighing an average of 50 lbs. each to load/unload wagons, carts, buggies or dollies.
- Ability to maintain a stooped or squatting position for several minutes to perform the sorting function.
- Ability to walk continuously between bins, vaults, booths, counters.
- Ability to stand on concrete floor approximately 80 percent of shift.
- Ability to read and speak the English language sufficiently to converse with co-workers and customers, and to read receipts, manifests and reports.
- Ability to sign and record numbers by hand and to make entries on records and prepare reports.
- Ability to count, add, subtract and balance columns of numbers.
- Ability to meet State requirements for handgun license/permit or Security Officer Commission.
Loomis employees drive the very core of our business. Our success depends on our team members, and that’s why it’s important for us to offer an employee benefits program that is not only extremely comprehensive, but also one of the best in the industry. Key benefit components include:
- Health, Dental, Vision insurance plans
- Employee assistance plan
- Short-term and Long-term disability plan
- 401(k) plan
- Basic life insurance plan
- Voluntary life insurance plan
- Flexible spending account
- Dependent care account