The purpose of this position is to ensure safe, reliable and efficient operations of facilities, to maintain all company assets, facilitate all maintenance tasks and develop and maintain schedules.
Ideal candidates should be self-motivated with the ability and desire to lead others through coaching, team building, setting clear work standards and reviewing progress. Candidates should have excellent communication skills with the ability and willingness to lead and assist the team to fulfill the mission and goals of OWASA while ensuring safe work practices are followed.
- Associate’s degree in related field with three to five years of experience.
- Previous experience using a Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) is preferred.
- Valid North Carolina Class C Driver’s License.
- Must meet and maintain requirements for safety sensitive position.
- Position frequently exerts 10-25 pounds and occasionally 20-50 pounds.
- OWASA pays 100% of employee premiums for health, dental, and vision
- OWASA pays 50% of dependent premiums for health and 40% for dental
- 11 paid holidays
- Participation in NC Local Government Employees Retirement System
- Generous Leave program including sick, annual, personal, bereavement, parental, etc.
- Life Insurance, Dependent Life
- Long Term Disability
OWASA is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to continuous improvement, sustainability creativity, diversity and inclusion.