Class A CDL Delivery Truck Driver
Average Pay: $65 to $70K, Sign-On Bonus: $6000, Day 1 Benefits
WORK SAFE HOME SAFE is one of our mottos at McLane Company. Your safety and ability to do your job and get home to your family is why all prospective teammates go through a physical assessment and drug test before hire.
- Must be 21 years of age
- Valid CDL Class A License
- Minimum of 1 year or 50,000 verifiable miles of tractor trailer driving experience
- Must meet McLane's MVR and Risk Rating qualifications
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to lift and move product and pallets weighing up to 75 lbs.
- Medical, Dental and Vision plans with tier premiums to fit the needs of our teammates
- 401(k) Retirement Plans with employer match|
- Life Insurance
- Vacation, Sick Time and Paid Holidays after 90 days
- Our routes are mostly home daily, with some overnight routes
Our driver teammates have guts, grit and a go-getter attitude and we're looking for more of it. Bring yours and roll with us.
McLane is an EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability.