General labor at construction/service sites.
- Health insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Vacation time
- Paid holidays
- Company paid life insurance
- Candidate will be required to operate hand and power tools of all types, including air hammers, earth tampers, chainsaws, trenching equipment and a variety of other equipment and tools.
- Activities such as cleaning and preparing work sites, clean-up of debris or waste materials and loading/unloading of materials will be primary functions.
- Safety First!
- Flexible hours, including overtime required
- Location of job sites will dictate out of town travel.
- Must be willing to learn and grow with organization.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, nationality, protected veteran status or disability status.
ElectriCom is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities/Females/Disability/Protected Veteran.