Primarily in charge of crews within the Telecom Division and has the direct responsibility for people, safety, project management, and onsite client relations. Duties will include supervising others, as well as managing project specifications and scheduling.
- Health insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Vacation time
- Paid holidays
- Company paid life insurance
- Maintain safe job site and assisting crew to ensure safety standards are being met.
- Develop schedule and project plan for timely completion of construction activities.
- Coordinate activities of locator and laborers to meet production schedule.
- Understands the construction process as it pertains to installation of fiber optic both underground and aerial.
- Communicate effectively with both internal & external customers for job progress.
- May assist with on-site installation of both aerial & underground fiber optic cable.
- Responsible for reporting to assigned job site location on time, as directed.
- High School Graduate, GED or equivalent studies/experiences
- 3-5 years of experience in the utility/construction industry
- Valid CDL is preferred (CDL required for sign on bonus)