Armored Service Technicians work as a team on a designated route. You will be responsible for the safe and timely delivery of cash and coin to Loomis customers, as well as the loading and balancing of ATM machines along your route.
You will be thoroughly trained in a classroom setting and receive on-the-job training with an experienced Armored Service Technician. We believe that our people make Loomis a great company. Loomis teammates are constantly encouraged in personal development and are updated on the newest safety and security training. Our training is second to none in the industry.
We are looking for applicants who are at least 21 years of age, have a current CDL driver’s license and a good driving record, show steady employment history and can pass a comprehensive background check that includes criminal history. This position requires that you pass a Department of Transportation screening and be issued a DOT Medical Certification.
Require the following physical abilities:
- Carry a minimum of 50 pounds by hand up to several hundred yards by cart
- Loading/unloading cargo consisting of multiple bags and boxes of coin
- Unrestricted ability to bend, stoop, squat, stand, walk, climb, twist, turn and reach out
Our Benefits: Loomis employees drive the very core of our business. Our success depends on our team members, and that’s why it’s important for us to offer an employee benefits program that is not only extremely comprehensive, but also one of the best in the industry. Key benefit components include:
- Health, Dental, Vision insurance plans
- Employee assistance plan
- Short-term and Long-term disability plan
- 401(k) plan
- Basic life insurance plan
- Voluntary life insurance plan
- Flexible spending account
- Dependent care account
Loomis is an equal opportunity employer. EOE M/F/V/D Drug Free Workplace.