The Accounting Administrator verifies insurance and lien releases are on file prior to processing subcontractor payments. Posts progress billings, and tracks outstanding billings for month-end, informing the Project Team of outstanding items (revenue, payables, Purchase Order commitments). Processes job cost transfers and generates reports.
- Associate's degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year College and two years of related experience and/or training.
- Able to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Able to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Able to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, and percentages.
- Able to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Able to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Weekly Pay
- Health, Vision, and Dental Plans
- Direct Deposit Available
- Section 125 Flexible Spending Plan (FSA – Medical Expense and Dependent Care)
- 401(k) Plan with Employer Match
Corman Construction is a leading heavy highway, bridge & utility contractor in the Mid-Atlantic Region.
Corman Construction is dedicated to “Best in Class” performance. We constantly test ourselves against industry best practices in high standards for employee development. When our team members are at their best Corman is at its best. We are committed to improving the craft, engineering and management skills of our employees with a training program designed for this purpose.
Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities/Women/Disabled/Veterans encouraged to apply.