Crane Maintenance Technician
Various Shifts Available! And your benefits start the same day you do!
This maintenance / repair technician is responsible for assisting higher level technicians performing electrical and mechanical preventive maintenance, inspection and repairs of overhead cranes and jib hoists.
Also performs electrical / mechanical preventive maintenance and repairs on facilities related equipment, such as conveyors, pumps, overhead doors, etc.
Competitive pay and a full benefits package:
- Medical, Dental & Vision insurance
- 3 weeks of accrued Paid Time Off per calendar year
- 401k plan with 3% company match
- Employee discounts
- And much more –
- 2 years of experience repairing overhead cranes and jib hoists is a plus.
- Associate’s degree in a related skilled trade is highly desired.