Reliability Planning Analyst
AECOM is seeking a Reliability Planning Analyst I to support our team of multi-skilled technicians in a jet engine manufacturing facility in Durham, NC.
The Reliability Planning Analyst I is responsible for the effective execution of all maintenance work controls processes. The primary role is to improve work force productivity and work quality by anticipating and eliminating potential delays through planning and coordination (scheduling) of labor, parts and material, tools and equipment, required permits, specialized documentation and equipment access.
This position is empowered to manage work priority, develop job plans, define parts and materials, define crafts and skills, and engage the proper resources to develop a safe, effective and efficient work control plan.
The Reliability Planning Analyst I coordinates with our operations and maintenance management team in developing the scheduled maintenance activities and processes; pre-evaluates the need for replacement parts and places orders; and anticipates interruptions in plan and develops backup plans to minimize the impact on the facility’s overall functionality or production schedule.
Competitive pay and a full benefits package:
- Medical, Dental & Vision insurance
- 3 weeks of accrued Paid Time Off per calendar year
- 401k plan with 3% company match
- Employee discounts
- And much more –
And your benefits start the same day you do!
- Bachelor's degree in facility management, business administration, engineering, or related technical field, or demonstrated equivalent combination of education and experience –OR– 8 years of experience in industrial Facilities or Production Maintenance related work will be considered demonstrated equivalent in experience with no college education.
- Proficiency in a CMMS.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project.