Production Maintenance Electrician
1st, 2nd & 3rd Shifts Schedules are Available.
AECOM is seeking mid-level Production Maintenance Electricians to join our new manufacturing maintenance team in Winston-Salem, NC!
This position is responsible for providing an intermediate level of expertise in installing, troubleshooting, and servicing the electrical and controls needs of process / production equipment in an industrial environment.
- Performs intermediate level troubleshooting of ladder logic, PLCS, servo drives, and VFDs.
- Works on primary voltages up to and including 480v.
- Demonstrates ability to identify and correct any safety-related issues and perform independent equipment evaluations to identify potential equipment failures.
- Performs General Maintenance of equipment as required.
Competitive pay and a full benefits package:
- Medical, Dental & Vision insurance
- 3 weeks of accrued Paid Time Off per calendar year
- 401k plan with 3% company match
- Employee discounts
- And much more –
And your benefits start the same day you do!
- High school diploma or demonstrated equivalent.
- Three years of experience performing electrical maintenance on industrial process / production equipment, or demonstrated equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have the ability to work in an aerial lift or scissor lift at heights up to 30 feet or higher.