Production Maintenance Technician
1st, 2nd & 3rd Shifts Schedules are Available. We’ll provide the training – you supply the work ethic!
Requires an understanding of mechanical maintenance concepts, a great attitude, and the willingness to learn technical skills in an industrial / manufacturing environment.
This position assists the team with planned preventive maintenance on production machines and equipment and electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems. Conducts planned preventive maintenance inspections and performs required preventative maintenance actions such as lubrication, cleaning, filter changes, etc.
May also work on a wide variety of facility related equipment, such as lighting systems, HVAC, pumps and motors, etc. Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to: inspections, lubrication, cleaning, filter changes, and associated maintenance tasks.
Competitive pay and a full benefits package:
- Medical, Dental & Vision insurance
- 3 weeks of accrued Paid Time Off per calendar year
- 401k plan with 3% company match
- Employee discounts
- And much more –
And your benefits start the same day you do!
- High school diploma or demonstrated equivalent.
- Experience performing electrical and/or mechanical maintenance in a large commercial or industrial environment, or demonstrated equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
- Must have the ability to work in an aerial lift or scissor lift at heights up to 30 feet or higher.