Production Maintenance Mechanic
1st, 2nd & 3rd Shift Schedules are Available. We’ll provide the training – you supply the work ethic!
This position requires an understanding of mechanical maintenance concepts, a great attitude, and the willingness to learn technical skills in an industrial / manufacturing environment.
Assists higher level maintenance technicians in performing preventive maintenance on production related industrial systems, such as CNC machinery, robotics, pneumatics, hydraulics, conveyor and coolant systems.
Competitive pay and a full benefits package:
- Medical, Dental & Vision insurance
- 3 weeks of accrued Paid Time Off per calendar year
- 401k plan with 3% company match
- Employee discounts
- And much more –
And your benefits start the same day you do!
- High School diploma or demonstrated equivalent.
- Experience performing mechanical maintenance on industrial process / production equipment, or demonstrated equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
- Ability to work in an aerial lift or scissor lift at heights up to 30 feet or higher.