Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
- Greensboro, NC
- Competitive Pay and Benefits
- Healthcare, Professional
- Contract Type
- Full time, Part time
We Offer Competitive Pay for CNA’s
The Resident Care Specialist (CNA) performs multiple care duties that contribute to the health, well- being and quality of life for the Residents of the facility.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Providing personal care and services including but not limited to the following:
- Assisting residents with activities of daily living such as transferring, turning and positioning, giving showers, dressing, grooming, feeding, toileting and ensuring residents are clean.
- Obtaining vital signs and weights and monitoring food and liquid intake.
- Delivering meal trays to residents
- Responding to resident and family needs respectfully and with a positive manner in all interactions.
- Safeguarding residents’’ protected health information.
- Successful completion of the State approved Nursing Assistant Certification course. ~ High school diploma or equivalent preferred; minimum three years certified nursing experience in long term care acceptable in lieu of education requirement.
- English as a first or second language with the ability to read and communicate at an adequate level to perform essential job duties.
- Lifting at least 35 pounds at any one time. When a situation requires lifting more than 35 pounds additional staff, a slide sheet, gait belt or a mechanical lift is required.
Benefits at a glance
- Direct Deposit
- Paid Holidays, Vacation, and Sick time
- Medical, Dental, Accident, and Life Insurance
- Post-Employment College Program
- Critical Care with Cancer Coverage
- CEU Reimbursement
- Short-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Employee Referral Program