Unit Manager Registered Nurse (RN)
$2,000 Bonus after 90 days!
Supervise and coordinate the activities of nursing personnel on the unit. Ensure refill requisitions for medications are completed weekly. Conducts in- service with nursing personnel. Assists with the orientation and job specific training of new employees and evaluates readiness to be independent with assignments.
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision, & Life Insurance
- Flex Spending Account (FSA)
- Supplemental Insurance Plans
- Vacation, Personal Days, and Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Complimentary Lunch
- Fitness Facility
- Must have staffing experience. (Experience as Unit Manger and long term care experience preferred)
- Detail-oriented, able to multi-task, and have excellent time-management skills
- Ability to provide clear instructions; be comfortable working with people and managing employees; and capable of relating to Residents and Families
- Professional demeanor with ability to work in a collaborative environment, maintaining a positive professional attitude.
- Must maintain strict confidentiality and exhibit trustworthy and ethical behavior at all times
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills