Primary duties include safely operating a lift truck while performing a wide range of tasks and maintaining a clean and organized work space. The ideal candidate will have a strong commitment to working safely and demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Progressive Pay, Benefits, and Free Degree -Career Growth
- Free Degree course offered on-line to aggressively improve your career
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Pension, Disability, 401k benefits after 60 days
- Aggressive Career Growth for a long-term future
- Warehouse/Shipping experience preferred
- Maintain a clean work environment.
- Required to have basic math and computer skills.
- Ability to work safely and comply with all safety regulations.
- Ability to lift, push or pull 50lbs, navigate stairs, stand, walk, bend, and kneel throughout the entire shift.
- Required to work daily overtime, weekend work and various shifts depending on your position.
- Must be willing to work any available shift
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Manufacturing, warehouse, machine experience, mechanical experience preferred but not required.
Wages and Benefits:
- Starting Pay - $16.84/Hr. Shift Differential Offered of $.042/hr for 2nd and 3rd shifts
- Excellent Health Insurance Coverage and Many Other Outstanding Benefits.
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.