Case Manager RN
Coordinates and monitors the assessment, treatment planning process and follow up process for each resident / patient with the IDT, to ensure the provision of quality care in an efficient manner. Manages resources for ancillary and routine services from admission through discharge for each resident to meet established goals.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Coordinates the oversight of delivery of services based on level of care, intent of stay and prior level of function. May include facilitation of patient review meetings and / or chart reviews.
- Coordinates Resident Assessment & Planning Tools.
- Provides periodic assessment and summaries to insurers for continued authorization of care.
- Communicates with external Case Managers for Managed Care & commercial customers.
- Ensures documentation supports level of care, MDS & RUG.
- Ensures appropriate rate negotiations from point of admission & during stay.
- Completes required forms and documents in accordance with company policy and state and/or federal regulations.
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing.
- Valid State licensure as an LPN, LVN, or RN.
- *Note: Other incumbents (job code 7065) may have specific training or education in the healthcare field (other than as a licensed nurse) to ensure proficiency in the requirements of the position (i.e., Registered Therapist).
When you work at a SavaSeniorCare affiliated facility, you immediately become part of a team that aims to respect you and recognizes the importance of the skills that you utilize in providing quality care for our residents and patients.
- Direct Deposit
- Paid Holidays, Vacation, and Sick Time
- Medical, Dental, Life, and Accident Insurance
- Storms of Life
- Post-Employment College Program
- CEU Reimbursement
- Short-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Employee Referral Program