Social Worker - Degreed
Provides services to respond to the psycho social needs of Residents and their family members.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- As part of admission process, meets with the Resident and family to review policies on advanced directives, Resident rights and discrimination.
- Conducts and documents a social services evaluation, including identification of Resident problems/needs and arranges for appropriate social services.
- Helps residents and their families (in their social, racial, ethnic, and cultural context) cope with the immediate effects of the decision to move to the facility.
- Implements social service interventions that achieve treatment goals, address resident needs, link social supports, physical care and physical environment to enhance quality of life.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Behavioral Health
- One year supervised social work experience working directly with individuals in a long-term or sub-acute health care setting.
- Current Social Work license in the state.
When you work at a SavaSeniorCare affiliated facility, you immediately become part of a team that aims to respect you and recognizes the importance of the skills that you utilize in providing quality care for our residents and patients.
- Direct Deposit
- Paid Holidays, Vacation, and Sick Time
- Medical, Dental, Life, and Accident Insurance
- Storms of Life
- Post-Employment College Program
- CEU Reimbursement
- Short-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Employee Referral Program