Assists the Activity Manager in providing an ongoing program of activities designed to meet the interests and physical, mental, and psychosocial well-being of each patient.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Assists and works with individual volunteers and volunteer programs.
- Conducts activity programs as planned to meet the functional levels, needs and interests of each patient as assigned by manager.
- Completes assessments, MDS, care plans and gathers information to design activities that are multi-faceted, meet patients' functional levels, and reflect needs and interests of each patient.
- Assists with escorting patients to and from activities.
- Assists in the development of the Activity calendars.
- High school diploma or equivalent, or one (1) to three (3) months related experience and/or training.
- Previous experience in a health care setting preferred.
- Proficient in the use of a personal computer.
Benefits at a glance:
- Direct Deposit
- Paid Holidays, Vacation, Sick Time
- Medical, Dental, Life, Accident Insurance
- Post-Employment College Program
- Critical Care with Cancer Coverage
- Supplemental Spouse Life Insurance
- CEU Reimbursement
- Short-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Employee Referral Program