Unit Coordinator Registered Nurse (RN)
Provides and coordinates clinical services for residents / patients in the various units and is responsible for facilitating the interdisciplinary team.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Assesses and evaluates the systems which facilitate the delivery of quality resident care.
- Facilitates the resolution of issues and concerns associated with resident / patient care including family issues.
- Implements and evaluates all nursing procedures and systems relative to unit programming.
- Makes nursing diagnoses that serve as the basis for the strategy of care.
- Performs nursing assessments regarding the health status of the resident / patient.
- Develops a plan of care and implements nursing care based on assessment.
- Provides health education to patients and their families.
- Participates in quality assurance activities.
- Adheres to scope of practice limitations based on qualifications.
- Completes required forms and documents in accordance with company policy and state and/or federal regulations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing preferred.
Valid State licensure.
Benefits at a glance:
- Direct Deposit
- Paid Holidays, Vacation, and Sick Time
- Medical, Dental, Accident, and Life Insurance
- Post-Employment College Program
- Critical Care with Cancer Coverage
- Supplemental Spouse Life Insurance
- CEU Reimbursement
- Short-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Employee Referral Program