Assists residents and patients with exercises designed to help patient attain and maintain the use of limbs or body functions according to the plan of care developed by the nursing or rehabilitation departments.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Assists patients with transfers, walking, range of motion and strength training exercises.
- Communicates and documents service and any condition changes.
- Assists resident / patient with dressing / grooming.
- Assists resident / patient with amputation and prosthesis care.
- Assists with eating and swallowing exercises.
- Applies and monitors splinting.
- Assists with exercised to develop patient cognitive and communication skills.
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent, or one to three months related experience and / or training.
- Certified Nursing Assistant with one to three (1-3) years of relevant experience.
- Must complete company restorative modules.
Benefits at a glance:
- Direct Deposit
- Paid Holidays, Vacation, and Sick Time
- Medical, Dental, Accident, and Life Insurance
- Post-Employment College Program
- Critical Care with Cancer Coverage
- Supplemental Spouse Life Insurance
- CEU Reimbursement
- Short-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Employee Referral Program