Registered Nurse (RN)
In this role, you will provide direct patient care within a skilled nursing facility. You will have the satisfaction of knowing you're ensuring the patient receives optimal care, by assessing, planning, implementing, reevaluating and revising care and coordinating resources. Among other responsibilities, you will update and maintain patient records and implement orders for medications and treatments.
In return for your exceptional service, we're committed to our employees and making a great place to work even better.
- Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing.
- Valid State licensure as an RN.
- Current CPR certification.
When you work at a SavaSeniorCare affiliated facility, you immediately become part of a team that aims to respect you and recognizes the importance of the skills that you utilize in providing quality care for our residents and patients.
Benefits at a Glance
- Direct Deposit
- Paid Holidays, Vacation, Sick Time
- Medical, Dental, Life, Accidental Insurance
- Post-Employment College Program
- Critical Care with Cancer Coverage
- Supplemental Spouse Life Insurance
- CEU Reimbursement
- Short-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Employee Referral Program