Resident Care Specialist
Provides basic personal service to residents / patients under the direction and supervision of a RN, LPN, or LVN.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Helps residents maintain a neat, orderly, and comfortable room by making beds, assisting with clothing, filling water pitcher, etc.
- Assists residents in moving through the facility by pushing wheelchair.
- Makes up unoccupied beds.
- Responds to call lights to determine residents' needs.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Sufficient education to fulfill the responsibilities of the position.
Physical Demands & Environment
Shift work may be required. Employee is frequently required to stand, walk, use hands or fingers, reach with hands and arms, feel, talk and hear. Employee is occasionally exposed to blood or other body fluids, fumes or airborne particles and toxic or caustic chemicals. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
When you work at a SavaSeniorCare affiliated facility, you immediately become part of a team that aims to respect you and recognizes the importance of the skills that you utilize in providing quality care for our residents and patients.
Benefits at a Glance
- Direct Deposit
- Paid Holidays, Vacation, Sick Time
- Medical, Dental, Life, Accidental Insurance
- Post-Employment College Program
- Critical Care with Cancer Coverage
- Supplemental Spouse Life Insurance
- CEU Reimbursement
- Short-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Employee Referral Program