- DVI Technologies, Inc.
- Contract Type
- Full time
DVI Technologies Inc is seeking JAVA UI Developer (Lead)
Location: Jersey City, NJ
- Lead the technical design, development and documentation of cross-functional, multi-platform distributed application systems.
- Analyze, define and documents requirements for data, workflow, and logical processes and interfaces with other systems.
- S/he also ensures that expected application performance levels are achieved by coordinating, coding, testing, implementation and documentation.
- S/he must have prior lead experience managing a team of developers and organizing deliverables. Analyze, design, coordinate and supervise the development of User Interfaces to meet customer and non functional requirements.
- Writes, edits, test and debugs new software for assigned projects, including necessary records and desired output.
- Analyze system specifications and translate system requirements to task specifications for junior programmers.
- Job holder must have broad experience with multi-platform development tools and toolkits.
- May include hands-on new development as well as support, maintenance or enhancement of existing dashboards.
- APIs and UI build. Agile environment.
- Works closely with client management to identify and specify complex business requirements and processes.
- Work with offshore development team as well.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science engineering or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required.
- 5-10 years of experience in software development required.
- Financial services industry is a plus but not mandatory.
- Angular 2+, Java, Spring Boot, Microservices, React JS (secondary)
- provided by Dice Java, AngularJS/ Angular 5, Spring Boot, Microservices, React JS