(Junior) Business Development Manager (m/f/d)
- FlixMobility GmbH
- Contract Type
- Full time
Your tasks - Paint the world green
• You support our team in the US in expanding our business
• You coordinate projects, making sure the interactions between different departments is fluid and results are delivered in a timely manner
• You actively participate in the development and implementation of strategic projects
• You support the Head of Business Development for the US in finding and executing ways to grow revenues and profitability
• You act as Key Account Manager and person responsible for a number of the American partners
Your Profile - Ready to hop on board
• Excellent degree in Business, Economics or related fields of study
• Entrepreneurial mindset and the ability to deal with ambiguity is highly valued
• Some experience in business development, and/or the mobility sector is a plus
• Good analytical skills, an affiliation for numbers and possess good problem-solving skills
• High social, communication, and negotiation skills
Perks - More than just a job
• Have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, we are changing the way people travel, and you too can have an impact on this ride.
• Trust-based working. We don't punch the clock - organize your own schedule. We trust in what you do!
• Push boundaries. Everyone is equally important and works together on uncharted challenges alongside inspiring colleagues from all over the world.
• Fun at work and beyond. Discover the world with your free FlixBus rides and join our regular team events - there's always something to celebrate!
• Feel at home. We provide you with a laptop, comfortable working space, casual dress code, diverse employee discounts and more.
FlixBus is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy and gender identity), national, social or ethnic origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, age, veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, competence and merit.
Minimum level of qualification required
Minimum level of experience required
English (Native speaker level)