- InfiCare Technologies
- Contract Type
- Full time
Job Description -
Process Manager(Sr. Business Analyst):
• Key engineering DevOps SME to partner with Customer to create the DevOps roadmap.
• Responsible to provide overall leadership for the DevOps program that includes multiple Initiatives starting with implementing end to end DevOps pipeline, from development to Production
• Consult and Advise Agile Product teams to help integrate a DevOps approach in the SDLC
• Accountable for overall program objectives
• Provide guidance and direction to project managers and team leads for different project components under the program to ensure smooth operation of program.
• Monitor progress, recognize and help resolve cross-program related issues, risks, and technical problems
• Provide regular program level status reports and briefings to executive steering committee and broader organization.
MUST HAVE -Through knowledge of SDLC and excellent communication
More search results
Mortgage Loan Transaction Coordinator
Legal- VP, Assistant General Counsel- U.S. Equiti…
JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Talent Acquisition Advisor / Sourcer
Capital Markets- Business Analyst - Charlotte
MATRIX Resources, Inc.
Wealth Management Advisor - Boston
Teachers Insurance and Annuity Association of America