- Cedent Consulting Inc
- Contract Type
- Full time
Cedent is a rapidly growing, young and team-oriented organization. Our mission is to provide expertise and counsel rather than resources. We encourage the formation of joint teams with client staff to take a project from inception to implementation. Through this philosophy we provide identifiable business benefits in the most economical manner. Cedent enables business results by being a 'Value Added partner'. It offers integrated portfolio of services to its clients in the areas of Consulting, System Integration for key-industry verticals. Our resources bring their unique perspectives and insight based on their individual experiences, which leads to breakthrough outcomes for our clients. Our people make the difference by consistently delivering outstanding value to our customers.
Cedent is Open to hire / Sponsor the Candidates who have / had a valid H1B / L1/ L2 / STEM OPT Visa in the past 3-5 years with impeccable academic / professional credentials.
Our investment brokerage client is looking for Sr Jira Admin with the below relevant skills to perform the below job duties in the banking environment.
- MUST HAVE a minimum 6 years of experience working for American Companies
- MUST HAVE 2+ years of recent experience working in a commercial 'Bank or Large Brokerage' environment.
- Must have 2 years of Recent experience working with JIRA.
- Must have an Atlassian Certification in JIRA Project Administration.
- Must have experience on the Administrator/Power User level of Atlassian products (specifically JIRA) in a mid-to-large-sized organization.
- Experience with Design, configure, manage, and support of Atlassian tools, primarily JIRA
- Experience troubleshooting the Atlassian software stack or LAMP.
- Experience designing and supporting custom JIRA workflows, fields, dashboards, and reports.
- Experience with business users to evaluate JIRA and Confluence plug-ins, determine licensing needs, and perform testing, installation and configuration of the plug-ins.
- Experience customizing JIRA.
- Excellent customer service and teamwork skills
- Experience with JIRA workflows, permissions schemes, notification schemes, screen schemes, etc.
- Experience with cloud platforms, environments, and APIs
- Experience with Agile Methodologies (SCRUM, Kanban)
- Experience with Apache httpd and Tomcat
- Previous interaction with Git, Subversion, etc.
- Jenkins, Hudson, Puppet, or other build automation experience
- Experience with software issue tracking
- Must have Tech support/customer service experience.
- Excellent communication skills
The JOB Responsibilities:
The consultants hired will be part of a team at client that will provide much-needed support to our IT department by acting as the JIRA whisperer. Many different departments here are moving to and using JIRA in some way or another. The consultant will work with them to ensure it continues to go smoothly. Collaborate on building projects and workflows for all kinds of uses. Client is currently in a period of immense change - and JIRA happens to be a critical facet. The ways we use JIRA happen to be new and interesting, too; there is room to be creative in this role
You Will Enjoy:
- An opportunity to be a part of a great culture, an awesome team, a challenging work environment, and some fun along the way!
- Apply today to learn more and be part of our Growth story.
All applications will be kept strictly confidential and once shortlisted, our team will be in touch with you for further discussions.
Please feel free to call for any additional questions / clarifications you may need.
Cedent Consulting Inc.
Email :- provided by Dice Jira Admin, Investment brokerage Co, Atlassian Certification, JIRA workflows, permissions schemes, notification schemes, screen schemes, Cloud, Agile, Scrum, Kanban