Registered Nurse (RN)
Unlimited Care, Inc., is a leading home care company with 15 branch offices in NY. We are looking for qualified RNs with the ability to perform home care field visits to our patients, to teach and supervise Home Health Aides, to conduct HHA evaluation of skills learned in the classrooms and in live situations.
In addition, this position involves teaching in-services, chart audits, documentation and field supervision of the aides and patient assessments.
- The ideal candidate must have flexibility, competence, excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Desire to work in a fast paced, growing organization
- Current licensed Registered nurse with a minimum of two years nursing experience
- Valid NYS driver's license and an insured vehicle
- Home health care experience preferred.
We offer a highly competitive salary, excellent benefits (401K, vacation, health benefits, overall an attractive incentive package).
Unlimited Care is an EEOE.