Responsible for executing the sales strategy to increase company market share through development and management of relationships with referral sources in the community and educating the medical community and individuals of services provided by Unlimited Care.
We provide a base salary plus commission, benefits (401K, vacation, health benefits, overall an attractive incentive package), and a great company culture.
- Generate referrals for Licensed Home Care Services Agency (LHCSA) by building relationships with potential patients, physicians, long term care, independent and assisted living programs and all other community resources.
- Assist with the development of sales strategies and marketing plan based on market analysis
- Conduct sales calls, and evaluate the results and effectiveness of sales activity
- Support business development activities and help establish strong relationships with new and existing referral sources.
- Proven success in Home Health Marketing, preferably in home care.
- Sales/Marketing training and experience.
- At least 2 years recent sales experience
- Proven ability to develop and implement sales/marketing plans.
- Outstanding communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Minimum BA/BS degree, health care preferred
Unlimited Care has built its reputation over 40 years on excellent patient care and strong partnerships. If you are interested in working with a company that provides strong incentives for success and excellent patient care, please contact us.
Unlimited Care is an EEOE.