This position will lead Operations leadership, departments, and Safety teams to develop and implement strategies, activities, and decision-making processes.
As a Health & Safety leader you will also provide support and subject matter expertise to drive efforts in mitigating risks to a tolerable level by utilizing progressive risk assessment methodologies; safe design knowledge to participate in design meetings; utilize progressive root cause analysis techniques to develop appropriate corrective actions at the safety management system level; develop and report a balanced portfolio of metrics; and drive us past basic compliance and onto safety excellence that is based on a safety management system framework.
- Experience in manufacturing safety aspects preferable.
- College Degree from accredited institution (BS in Occupational Safety or equivalent).
- Experience in safety control techniques, processes, and procedures - including Root Cause Analysis techniques, Risk Assessment methodologies, and Safety Management Systems
- Proficiency in safety and health regulations and practices- OSHA, consensus standards, etc..
- Proficient in verbal and written communications skills.
- Must have superior management skills (i.e., exceptional ability to handle objections and rejections, conflict management, mentoring and coaching, team leadership, delegation, negotiation, etc.)
- English speaking.
- 5-10 years’ experience in related work.
Our company takes a special interest in every member of our associate family. In addition to traditional benefits, we are known for developing a host of innovative programs – sharing the company’s financial success, providing in-house medical service, extensive education and training, family outreach, employee assistance, and more.
- Medical Coverage and Insurance
- Prescription Coverage
- Family Outreach Center for Associates and Dependents
- Daycare Supplement
- Retirement Planning-401k
- Career Training and Advancement
- Education Scholarships
Rosen Hotels & Resorts® is proud to be recognized as one of Florida’s most respected hospitality companies. Although we have grown from a small operation to nine hotels with more than 4,000 associates, we have never lost the personal touch of a small company.