Are you seeking a job where your work is rewarding and provides excellent benefits?
Supervise vehicle repair, maintenance, and inspection. Responsible for planning, coordinating, and personnel forecasting for the servicing of MTA buses and other vehicles. Bilingual applicants are encouraged to apply.
We offer more than just a paycheck!!!! We offer healthcare, dental, long term disability, flexible work schedules, and so much more.
- High School Diploma or a high school equivalency certificate.
- Four (4) years of experience in repair, maintenance and inspection of heavy duty automotive vehicles and equipment.
- Three (3) of the four (4) years must have been in the following: gasoline and diesel-powered vehicle maintenance; automotive mechanical and electrical systems maintenance; and interpreting automotive diagrams and schematics.
- One (1) year of supervisory experience in a maintenance or related environment.
- Applicants must submit a CURRENT copy of their Complete Driving Record (NOT more than 30 days old), (NOT the 36 months driving record) available from MVA with their application to be considered for this position.
The Maryland Transit Administration (MTA) invites you to apply today to be considered for a position that provides customer service to the citizens of Maryland every day. The MTA is one of the largest transit systems in the United States and is seeking dynamic and energetic individuals to join the team.
MTA Does Not Discriminate Based On: Age, Ancestry, Color, Creed Gender Identity or Expression, Genetic Information, Marital Status, Mental or Physical Disability, National Origin, Race, Religious Affiliation, Belief or Opinion, Sex or Sexual Orientation.