Dump Truck Driver
$2,000 Signing Bonus!
Drives trucks equipped with various configurations of dump body to transport and dump materials such as stone, asphalt, or other materials as needed. The individual drives other vehicles and/or configurations as assigned and trained.
- Performs daily truck equipment inspections and all required safety equipment to assure equipment is safe for usage. Completes written daily inspection report. Submits request for maintenance for any repair items.
- Assist with proper and legal loading of materials for transport.
- Inspects load for loose debris prior to transport.
- Performs post trip vehicle inspections of vehicles driven, equipment moved, and trailers towed, noting any defects or deficiencies in writing. Written inspections are turned in to designated locations or personnel.
- Must possess a valid Class A or Class B Commercial Driver's License (CDL A or CDL B).
- Must possess a USDOT Medical Examiner's Certificate.
- Any combination of education and work experience that demonstrates the knowledge and ability to perform the work.
- Drivers must possess a minimum of 2 years of experience transporting materials for paving and site excavation.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Employment is subject to review of background check and drug screening. Ruston Paving Co. Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.