$7500 Sign on Bonus!!
Responsible for the accurate and timely distribution of grocery/food staples, grocery/food specialty products and convenience store/restaurant supplies to various customer locations.
Essential Job Functions:
- Drive tractor trailer and unload product at multiple customer locations.
- Inspect bill of lading and store keys for accuracy in off-hour delivery.
- Drive tractor-trailer to destination, apply knowledge of commercial driving regulations and maneuver vehicle on the road and on customer premises.
- Maintain driver log (Manual or PeopleNet) according to DOT regulations.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Be at least 21 years of age.
- Possess a CDL Class A License; minimum driving experience of 1 year or 50,000 verifiable miles of tractor-trailer experience (If less, additional training time will be required at the discretion of the RVP) or successful completion of the McLane Driver Training Program.
- Not have more than two moving violations in past 3 years.
- Not have been convicted of a DWI/DUI within the past 5 years in any vehicle, public or private
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(k) Retirement Plans with employer match|
- Life Insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Vacation/Time Off Benefits based on years of service
- Paid Holidays
Candidates must pass a background check and drug screen.
Our driver teammates have guts, grit and a go-getter attitude and we're looking for more of it. Bring yours and roll with us.
McLane is an EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability.