Delivery Van Driver
Drives delivery van to transport of food staples, food specialty products and restaurant supplies to various foodservice customer locations.
Essential Job Functions
- Drives van from central loading area to customer locations according to assigned schedule.
- Loads and unloads food items for customer delivery.
- Keeps records of trips and customer delivery receipts, and any exceptions.
- Reports any problems with vehicle operation to division transportation department.
- Performs other duties related to warehouse operations when not making deliveries.
- High school diploma or GED equivalence.
- Commercial driving experience preferred.
- Must pass DOT physical examination.
- Ability to read and understand bills of lading and written instructions as related to customer deliveries.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 75 pounds; frequent lifting and carrying.
- Ability to push and maneuver loaded hand truck.
- Ability to adjust work schedule to meet customer needs.
Candidates must pass a background check, drug screen and other job requirements.
McLane is an EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability.