Certified Geriatric Nursing Assistant (CGNA)
We are now hiring full time and part time CGNAs to work in our beautiful skilled and assisted living community located in the heart of Columbia, MD.
The hours can be perfect for a nursing student:
- Day shift: 7am - 3:30pm
- Evening shift: 3pm - 11:30pm
Successful candidate must be certified as a CGNA, dependable and display excellent hospitality skills.
We offer our employees a competitive hourly rate or base salary, with an excellent benefits package (eligible for full or partial package) after 90 days of employment that includes:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance coverage
- 403(b) retirement plan with a company match
- Company-paid benefits, including short-term and long-term disability and basic life insurance
- Paid holidays and vacation program