$2,500 Sign-on Bonus!
Plans, lays out, fabricates, assembles, installs, and repairs sheet metal/piping/plumbing parts, equipment, and products.
- $2,500 Sign-on Bonus!
- Competitive Salary
- Medical / Vision / Dental / Prescription Insurance
- HSA w/ Employer contribution
- Life Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability
- 401K w/ 5% match
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reads and interprets blueprints, sketches, or project specifications to determine sequence and methods of fabricating, assembling, and installing products, materials, and equipment required to complete project to which the mechanic is assigned.
- Selects appropriate materials and method of installation, according to project specifications.
- Lays out and marks dimensions and reference lines on material to develop and trace patterns of product or parts, or uses templates.
- Sets up and operates fabricating machines, tools, and equipment as necessary to promptly and accurately complete installation of work.
- Installs work according to blueprints and in conformance with specifications.
- Works with project manager and field superintendent to ensure that work is installed according to schedule and that quality is maintained.
- Maintains accurate job log of construction activities and any other required project documentation.
- Ensures that assigned crew accurately completes timesheets and sees that they are forwarded to Payroll Coordinator in a timely fashion.
- Oversees, instructs, and mentors new employees, especially helpers, to help them advance within the company, realize their full potential, and contribute to the success of the project and the company.
- Complies with company policies and procedures, especially safety rules.
- Repairs and maintains sheet metal products.
- Directly supervises 1 to 8 employees. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; assisting in appraising performance; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Qualifications: High School Diploma or GED or equivalent combination of experience and education