Registered Nurse (RN)
In this role, you will provide direct patient care within a skilled nursing facility. You will have the satisfaction of knowing you're ensuring the patient receives optimal care, by assessing, planning, implementing, reevaluating and revising care and coordinating resources.
Among other responsibilities, you will update and maintain patient records and implement orders for medications and treatments. In return for your exceptional service, we're committed to our employees and making a great place to work even better.
Currently hiring for All Shifts.
Registered Nurse Requirements
- Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing.
- Valid State licensure as an RN.
- Current CPR certification.
- Supervises LPNs, LVNs, graduate nurses, certified nursing assistants
Benefits at a glance:
- Direct Deposit
- Paid Holidays, Vacation, and Sick Time
- Medical, Dental, Life, and Accident Insurance
- Storms of Life
- Post-Employment College Program
- Critical Care with Cancer Coverage
- CEU Reimbursement
- Short-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Employee Referral Program