Registered Nurse (RN)
In this role, you will provide direct patient care within a skilled nursing facility. You will have the satisfaction of knowing you're ensuring the patient receives optimal care, by assessing, planning, implementing, reevaluating and revising care and coordinating resources. Among other responsibilities, you will update and maintain patient records and implement orders for medications and treatments.
- Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing.
- Valid State licensure as an RN.
- Current CPR certification.
Benefits at a glance: In return for your exceptional service, we're committed to our employees and making a great place to work even better.
- Direct Deposit
- Paid Holidays, Vacation, and Sick Time
- Medical, Dental, Accident, and Life Insurance
- Post-Employment College Program
- Critical Care with Cancer Coverage
- CEU Reimbursement
- Short-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Employee Referral Program