Front Desk Clerk
- Competitive salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision, & Life Insurance
- Flex Spending Account (FSA)
- Supplemental Insurance Plans
- Paid Holidays, Vacation, Personal Days, and Sick Leave
- Complimentary Lunch
- Fitness Facility
- Thursday - 11pm to 7am
- Friday - 11 pm to 7am
- Sunday - 3pm to 11pm
- Monday - 3pm to 11pm
- Develops and maintains office forms and procedures, and assists with administrative tasks.
- Answers central telephone system and directs calls accordingly.
- Prepares outgoing mail; sorts and distributes incoming mail.
- Composes, types and edits correspondence, reports, memoranda and other material.
- Assists public with the use of department facilities.
- Maintains office supply inventory.
- Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent
- Must possess a valid Texas Driver’s License
- Experience in hospitality and/or dispatch field preferred
- Excellent diplomacy, customer service, and interpersonal relations, as well as verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience handling sensitive and confidential issues.
- Strong, detail-oriented skills, multi-tasking, organization, and self-management.
- Possess high level of personal and professional integrity, safety consciousness, and flexibility