Conduct WMS/Retek and engineered standards training curriculum as outlined by Training Manager to include:
- Prepare for training sessions by organizing all necessary supplies and setting up practice purchase orders, merchandise, and situations.
- Train processes and procedures through verbal instruction, demonstration, and trainee’s hands-on execution of required job skills.
- Evaluate trainee’s ability to retain covered information through informal, frequent check for understanding during training session.
- Complete training curriculum in specified time frame.
- Use appropriate assessment tools to provide feedback regarding trainee’s progress and relay to Training Manager and DC Operations Management.
- Assist in the development of additional training materials to ensure success of all Associates.
- PIT instructional and hands-on training and re-training for associates in specific job functions.
Qualifications And Special Skills Required/Preferred:
- Sound understanding of DC merchandise flow.
- Sound understanding of WMS/Retek system (or DCIS.)
- Strong command of English, both oral and written.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills that include a demonstrated willingness to help others become successful using a patient, coaching approach.
- Counting and computation skills.
- Willing and able to work a flexible schedule as business needs warrant.
- Must pass Word, Excel and Math Aptitude testing.
WE OFFER: Competitive Compensation and Fully Comprehensive Benefits!!!