Responsible for testing inventory accuracy and quality of the day to day operations of the Distribution Center. Research and reconcile inventory control problems that arise during the course of distribution utilizing the facility’s Warehouse Management System (WMS) specifically associated with inbound & outbound merchandise.
Utilize system screens to locate lost inventory and identify history of movement by individual employees. Research all PO, wave, and/or shipment information as requested by external parties – planners, buyers, stores.
- Research all Not in Location, Duplicate Barcode, No-Read, Not in Database and any other carton or unit discrepancy.
- Assist with cycle counting of inventory in the hotel storage area. Perform random and directed (marked) audits for discrepancies found by warehouse personnel.
- Perform daily audits of Production Associates to support the Blue Chip incentive bonus program as directed by Inventory / Quality Control Supervisor or Manager.
- Perform off-site physical inventories and location audits when required.
- Perform Outbound Container, Marking, Unit ID and other quality audits as instructed by Inventory / Quality Control Supervisor or Manager.
We Offer: Competitive Compensation and Fully Comprehensive Benefits!!!