Supervises activities of regular associates and temporary workers. Assesses production schedules and man-hour requirements for completion of job assignments.
- Manages hourly team to ensure timely and accurate processing and distribution of merchandise to stores by effectively using the MAP (Managing Associate Performance) process, trains, assesses, motivates, coaches, and evaluates associates in all areas of job duties using established methods and standards.
- Ensures rapid, accurate movement and processing of merchandise using established engineered methods and standards.
- Responsible for accuracy/quality of work for all assigned Ross & Temp associates.
- Responsible for creating an effective team culture which recognizes individual and team performance, while maintaining an issue free environment in a demanding work environment.
- Performs job applicant interviews and makes hiring decisions.
- Maintains daily paperwork, such as time and production/CP2 records.
- Enforces safety regulations.
- Strong written and verbal communication and organization skills are necessary.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Familiarity with the following technical equipment: radio frequency/bar code scanners, and Rapid Pak System.
- Minimum of two years supervisory experience in a production or merchandising function.
WE OFFER: Competitive Compensation and Fully Comprehensive Benefits!!!
Must have a “can-do”, “make-it-happen” attitude. This is demonstrated by displaying the ability to use perseverance and initiative in order to ensure top performance, quality and service to our stores. Responsible for developing and maintaining an open, engaging labor relation’s environment which remains issue free.