Summary of Responsibilities:
- Assists in unloading and assembling of crane or other hoisting equipment to be used in piledriving activities.
- Unloads and assembles piledriving hammer and leads.
- Lays out from blueprints and/or site plans the exact location where the pilings will be driven.
- Performs site preparation for installation of various concrete and wood structures.
- Employs knowledge of construction rigging, such as use of slings, cable chokers, spreader bars, and multi-part load blocks, to complete crane hoisting tasks.
- Uses oxygen/acetylene welding torch to cut steel plates, pipes, beams, etc.
- Uses pneumatic power tools - drills, countersinks, and tuggers - as required.
- Dresses and caps the pilings after having been driven and prepares them to receive the superstructure.
SGL Employee Benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Long Term and Short Term Disability
- Paid Vacation
SGL Constructors (Skanska , Granite and Lane Joint Venture) is the Prime Contractor on the I-4 Ultimate Project in Orlando, FL. The total construction costs for the project are $2.3 Billion.
SGL Constructors is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status, such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or age.