Operate a crane for various civil construction operations (Examples: Pile Driving, setting forms or rebar cages, setting girders).
SGL Employee Benefits:
- Medical, Vision, Dental Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Paid Vacation
- Maintain the equipment, ensure everything is greased, fluids checked, equipment is clean
- Report any deficiencies, work with mechanic if necessary to fix issue
- Fill out daily equipment sheets, turn in daily
- Assist with the assembly/disassembly of crane
- Work equipment in tight areas
- Have a minimum of 5+ years experience
- Experience driving pile with vibratory and hydraulic hammer preferred
- Valid driver’s license and NCCCO certification
- Certified rigger
- Set up the crane safety in order to perform work safely
Physically, workers must be able to:
- Lift 50 lbs.
- Be able to climb on and off of machine
- Minor labor work, for example, cleaning the tracks on a machine, installing crane protection devices, barrels cones, clean machine
SGL Constructors (Skanska , Granite and Lane Joint Venture) is the Prime Contractor on the I-4 Ultimate Project in Orlando, FL. The total construction costs for the project are $2.3 Billion.
SGL Constructors is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status, such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or age.