Essential Job Functions:
- Cleans residential units, resident’s rooms and common areas (including stairwells) of assigned work areas.
- Maintain dining areas, cleaned and sanitized (at least twice daily).
- Cleaning, dusting, sanitizing, sweeping, mopping and vacuuming daily of assigned work areas.
- Garbage removal including biohazards removal (by contracted vendor) from the assigned areas.
- Cleaning duties/functions as contracted by independent residents.
A high school education or equivalent and up to one month related experience or training.
Working with older adults in a healthcare setting is desirable, preferably a minimum of 6 months.
- Flexible scheduling
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)– free counseling for employees and their families
- Paid Time Off
- 403(b) Retirement Plan
- Profit Sharing Plan
- Resident Scholarship Program to assist in furthering education
- Free Flu Shots and Hepatitis B Vaccinations
- Discounted meals
- Resident Christmas Fund for Employees
- Tickets at Work – discount pricing on travel and entertainment options
- Free parking
- Training & Career growth
We are a church related not-for-profit community service organization dedicated and committed to providing services for older adults and persons with special needs.
EEOC/Drug Free Workplace
Apply in Person or Call Today
Westminster Winter Park
1111 S. Lakemont Ave #101
Winter Park, FL 32792
Click apply for the phone number.