As a vital part of the Culinary Team, this individual will perform a variety of duties including dish cleaning, rubbish removal, deep cleaning of culinary surfaces and equipment, use of cleaning agents and recycling. They will work with the Culinary Team to assist with food transportation tasks and other supportive efforts for the Dining Services Team.
- Flexible scheduling
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)– free counseling for employees and their families
- Paid Time Off
- 403(b) Retirement Plan
- Profit Sharing Plan
- Resident Scholarship Program to assist in furthering education
- Free Flu Shots and Hepatitis B Vaccinations
- Discounted meals
- Resident Christmas Fund for Employees
- Tickets at Work – discount pricing on travel and entertainment options
- Free parking
- Training & Career growth
- High School Diploma or GED. (Students working towards a High School Diploma are eligible for this position)
- 6 months or more experience in a high volume dining environment. Understanding of basic sanitation practices including use of cleaning chemicals and personal protective equipment.
- Ability to read, write and speak the English language and understand and follow written and oral directions.
- Florida SafeStaff certification required or ability to obtain certification within 90 days of date of hire.
As a part of the Westminster Family, this individual will be an important support to the Culinary Team.
EOE, DFWP - "We honor those who have served."
Apply in Person or Call Today
Westminster Winter Park
1111 S. Lakemont Ave #101
Winter Park, FL 32792
Click apply for the phone number.