Asset Management and Facilities Engineer
Salary Range is $72,690 - $111,940
Medical & Dental Insurance Coverage and much more.
The Orange Water and Sewer Authority (OWASA), a progressive water utility providing retail water, sewer and reclaimed water services seeks a highly responsible, results-oriented Asset Management and Facilities Engineer to join our Engineering and Planning Department.
Position leads all aspects of OWASA’s comprehensive asset management program to ensure the sustainable operation, maintenance, replacement and expansion of OWASA’s water, wastewater and reclaimed water systems improving infrastructure reliability.
This is accomplished by managing asset risk/prioritization models; ensuring complete asset inventories; leading capital improvements program project prioritization; updating renewal and replacement forecast model; leading condition assessment efforts; managing facility reliability and risk assessments; and linking the asset management program with the geographic information system (GIS) and computerized maintenance management systems (CMMS).
Position also works closely with OWASA’s operating departments (water supply and treatment, distribution and collection, wastewater treatment) initiating, planning, developing, and managing special projects and programs that will improve efficiency and/or reliability of the water, wastewater and reclaimed water systems.
- Experience leading cross-departmental teams fostering collaboration between team members.
- Requires three to five years’ experience in a closely related field.
- Previous experience working with GIS and CMMS preferred.
- Must Possess Professional Engineer license and a North Carolina Class C driver’s license.
- 100% of employee premiums for health, dental, and vision
- 11 paid holidays
- Participation in NC Local Government Employees Retirement System
- Generous Leave program including sick, annual, personal, bereavement, parental, etc.
- Life Insurance, Dependent Life and Long Term Disability
- Educational and personal development reimbursement/bonus programs
OWASA is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to continuous improvement, sustainability, creativity, diversity and inclusion.
Certified Orange County Living Wage Employer.
Closing date: January 14, 2019