Motorcoach Bus Driver
Steer your way to a new career that can take you places. We are looking for outgoing dependable, personable individuals who have what it takes to make Dillon Bus of Coach USA the #1 customer service transportation company.
• CDL- A or B License with Air Brakes and Passenger Endorsement
• Acceptable and Current -Complete Driving Record
• Must have at least 1 year commercial driving experience
• No history of DUI/Impaired Driving Violations
• Must meet Department of Transportation physical qualifications
• Must pass Pre-employment drug test
• Ability to pass criminal background check
• Must be willing to work varied schedules including some weekends
• Knowledge of Washington, DC and Baltimore, MD is preferred
Applicants with professional driving experience preferred!
At Coach USA, our drivers are respected and known for their outstanding commitment to safety and superior customer service skills. It’s all about the Journey. As a transportation company, we recognize our job is all about the journey. We enjoy being able to participate in the trip with our passengers especially since our drivers are essential to our exceptional reputation and success. Whether it’s the individual passenger going to work or a group of passengers going on an adventure of a lifetime, we want drivers who will play a significant role in people’s lives.
At Coach USA, our drivers are dedicated to more than just safety and quality service—they’re dedicated to people. If you like working with people, come work with us and use your customer service skills on the open road.
Join us at our JOB FAIRS - For more information:
Come join the Dillon’s Bus Service Inc. Hanover MD team!
THE MOTORCOACH PROFESSIONALS
Coach USA Is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Work Place.
"Coach USA: Committed to Delivering Safe, Affordable, Greener Travel"
Veterans are encouraged to apply
In compliance with Federal and State equal employment opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, non-job related disability or any other protected group status.